Circle 8 Games offers a welcoming, friendly work environment and a caring attitude towards its employees. The studio places great value on its employees, realizing its success as a company is largely due to an extraordinary team. Competitive compensation and a strong benefits program are offered with special focus on helping our team members achieve a healthy work/life balance.
- Two (2) weeks paid Vacation in first year
- Twelve (12) Paid Holidays
- 75% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Circle 8 Games is a fast paced, innovative game studio searching for qualified candidates to contribute to the popular and challenging world of creating games for the slot gaming industry.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our small, talented, highly motivated team of professionals. The successful candidate will apply rigorous testing to all of our games; develop, maintain, and execute test plans; perform functional and regression testing; and ensure all software testing is efficiently and accurately performed. The QA Analyst works with all members of our studio’s multidisciplinary team including planning, game design, digital multimedia, graphics arts, and software development.
This position is a full-time opportunity.
- Create and maintain test plans
- Conduct test planning
- Write test specifications and test cases
- Perform execution of functional and user acceptance testing
- Validate software builds
- Track defects
- Communicate test results with team members
- Perform process and/or procedure related tasks
- Utilize Agile and Scum methodologies
Candidates must be highly motivated with an extreme attention to detail; and be a creative team member willing to work among a diverse, creative and talented group of gaming professionals, while possessing the following skill sets:
- Experience in quality assurance in a software environment preferred; entry level candidates will be considered
- Comfortable working within an Agile software development system utilizing Scrum
- Experience writing, editing, and maintaining test plans and other test related documentation
- Experience with test case design and execution
- Strong knowledge of basic testing concepts
- Exposure to bug tracking software tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, FogBugz, etc.)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and complete comprehensive testing on an iterative basis
- Exhibit strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in an open collaborative style
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas. This role is not eligible for relocation.
Apply today and start making all new, fun to play, cutting-edge games!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Circle 8 Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Circle Eight Games Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.